Table of Contents
Although rumors and leaks of the new Trijicon RMR HD red dot sights and Trijicon RCR red dot sights have been floating around for some time, Scopelist is proud to announce the RMR HD and RCR red dot sights from Trijicon. Well known for their rock solid build quality, ruggedness, and military contracts, Trijicon continues to push the pistol mounted red dot into the future. Both the Trijicon RMR HD and Trijicon RCR represent the pinnacle of red dot technology and feature all new housing designs and features while still retaining the traditional RMR footprint and all of the durability and reliability we know and love.
Trijicon RMR HD Red Dot Sight
The Trijicon RMR HD Red Dot Sight is a pistol optic designed for Law Enforcement and Military use. It features a 3.25 MOA or 1 MOA red dot reticle with 55 MOA ring, and allows selectable options to use the dot or dot with ring. The optic is built on a forged aluminum housing and includes a long-lasting, top-loading CR2032 battery with up to 3 years of battery life.
Trijicon RMR HD 1/55 MOA Red Dot Sight
Trijicon RMR HD 3.25/55 MOA Red Dot Sight
- Top-loading battery for easy changes without dismounting the optic.
- Upgraded windage and elevation adjusters for tool-less zeroing with tactile and audible clicks.
- Rugged and durable construction with a 7075-T6 forged aluminum housing, waterproof up to 66 ft.
- Large, unobstructed field of view with parallax-free design for easy reticle acquisition.
- Reliable for everyday carry with a unique shape that diverts impact force and protects the lens.
- Complete user control over illumination settings with 11 brightness options, including 3 NV settings.
- Advanced lens technology for a crisp field of view and clear target visibility.
- Identical footprint as the Trijicon RMR, allowing easy mounting on compatible red-dot-ready pistols.
- Improved controls for ease of use, even with duty gloves.
- Index Ridge Alignment Aid for fast sight picture acquisition from atypical positions.
- Button lock-out mode and manual brightness lock-in mode for added security.
- Forward-mounted light sensor for the RMR HD Automatic Brightness mode.
- Overall dimensions: 2.15 in x 1.27 in x 1.19 in; Weight: 1.69 oz.
The Trijicon RMR HD is designed and built for duty use, offering high performance and reliability for law enforcement and military professionals as well as civilian use.
|Trijicon RMHD1-C-3200001||2.15 inches||1x||1 MOA Dot & 55 MOA Ring|
|Trijicon RMHD2-C-3200002||2.15 inches||1x||3.25 MOA Dot & 55 MOA Ring|
Trijicon RCR Red Dot Sight
The Trijicon RCR Red Dot Sight is a rugged and durable closed emitter optic designed for military and law enforcement applications. It is an evolution of the Trijicon RMR with improved environmental resistance for increased precision and accuracy in adverse conditions. The RCR enclosed emitter design can withstand direct impacts while maintaining an excellent field of view.
Trijicon RCR 3.25 MOA Red Dot Sight
- Multi-platform-friendly with a unique patented mounting system that uses the Trijicon RMR® footprint, eliminating the need for additional plates.
- Super strong patented capstan screw for easy and durable mounting without the risk of over-torque, cross-threading, or stripping.
- Same deck height as the RMR, allowing use with RMR compatible iron sights.
- Easily adjustable windage and elevation with 1 MOA per click without the need for special tools.
- Built from 7075-T6 aluminum with hard coat anodizing for outstanding durability in any conditions.
- Top-loaded battery (CR2032) provides six years of continuous operation at Setting 5.
- Unique patented housing shape diverts the force of an impact away from the lens, increasing drop survivability and allowing one-handed slide manipulation.
- Upgraded electronics and buttons for performance and survivability in harsh environments.
- True-color, multi-coated lens ensures minimal change in target area color.
- Overall dimensions: 1.8 in x 1.2 in x 1 in; Weight 1.98 oz
The Trijicon RCR Red Dot Sight is designed to be durable, precise, and reliable for use in challenging environments, making it suitable for all military, law enforcement, and civilian applications.
|Trijicon RCR1-C-3300001||1.8 inches||1x||3.25 MOA|
With its host of new features, including the top load battery and advanced light sensor, the Trijicon RMR HD brings the trusty RMR into its 3rd generation, answering the call from users who wanted an easier to change battery like the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro and those who were unsatisfied with Holosun’s top mounted solar light sensing technology.
Likewise, the RCR brings fierce competition against the likes of the Holosun 509T and EPS, Aimpoint ACRO, and other enclosed emitter devices.
Currently, Trijicon is hoping for these to ship to us in November. Scopelist is currently taking preorders for these models now, and we will fulfill orders as soon as we receive inventory. Preorder to make sure you’re the first kid on your block to have these excellent new toys!